Monday 22 September 2008

Can't say that there is an awful lot happening today except for the fact my memory is getting much much worse, is it age or a side effect of dialysis? I a hoping that it is a side effect of dialysis because the last thing I want to admit to is getting old! When I realised that I w0uod be 40 next birthday I didn't know whether to cry or cheer. After all aking it to 40 is some achievement after all I have been through this year but the vane part of me would rather I could turn back time and relive my 30's again. 30 seemed to be the age where I was wise enough to avoid all the pitfalls but parts of my body still pointed north! Why is it the older and wiser you get the less the opposite sex seem to take any notice of you.
And once again we are on a dialysis day so later on I will be spending another mind numbing 4 hours hooked up to that noisy thing, I swear I will go deaf before i finish dialysis and I wou't just need a kidney transplant I'll need a hearing aid.

No comments: