Sunday 21 June 2009

Had a really rubbish day today, I felt awful and in need of dialysis. I can always feel it when I go a 3 day in between sessions. If I was in the hospital for dialysis this would happen every weekend, I would have to go from Friday to Monday each week. I know I am much better at home because I can have dialysis every other day and keep as well as possible.
It is a strange feeling when you need dialysis; I get pins and needles in my hands and my legs get wobbly and I find it hard to co-ordinate my movements. I don't know if other people get this reaction as well or if everyone has their own idiosyncrasies.
I just feel wiped out now and I can't sleep because I have a headache - I sound like such a moaner. I have something to look forward to Sunday Nick is taking me flying in the morning and then my Dad and Mum are coming for lunch. I am really looking forward to it. It is always great to have a relaxing Sunday without going on dialysis it makes it all the more enjoyable.

No comments: